You will be responsible for designing and implementing full-stack software solutions and mentoring junior software engineers participating on the implementation of these solutions. To excel in this role, one must have the ability to envision and design a complete system solution from high-performing server side services to responsive front-end, know how to communicate design ideas and specifications, and be able to deliver organized and maintainable code.
- Lead design, development and testing of complex product features and services
- Architect project structure and deployment topology to deliver robust, maintainable solutions
- Mentor junior software engineers on the team.
- Work with key customers to understand and document technical requirements
- Develop new features and enhancements to existing software
- Communicates ideas clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Effectively communicates information at different levels in the organization regarding decisions or actions that affect them
- Knowledge of one or more cloud platform service like AWS, Google
- Full-stack / multi-paradigm software development experience working on end-user-facing products.
- Understanding of microservice architecture — setup and optimization
- Experience working in teams (solid Git skills)
- DevOps experience with scaling a product at a past startup and/or past work in healthcare (HIPAA)
- Python, Git, Golang, AWS, Heroku, Node, Vuejs, Docker, Linux
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our dedication to the aging global population is a core value of our company. We hire talented, empathetic, motivated and creative people from a diversity of backgrounds and experiences.
Our benefits package includes medical, dental and vision plans; flexible spending accounts (FSA), income protection plans, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Stock Options. As a regular full-time employee, you are eligible for most benefits within one month of employment.
HEALTH WELFARE PROGRAM
PAID VACATION TIME
PAID HOLIDAY TIME
STOCK OPTION PLAN
Want to know more?
Request your free brochure now!
If you have any questions about how Independa is transforming the daily lives of aging loved ones and their families, please contact us at: (800) 815-7829.
"This video chat is so cool! I don't care how long I have to be in here now because I can see my daughters! It's just amazing to be able to connect with a loved one all the way from Italy!"
"You don’t need to keep calling me now to remind me, my TV just told me to take my medication!"
"I love that Dad can get digital photos now. He didn’t want a Facebook account so the only time he would see any photos was when we came over to visit and we’d show him on our iPhone. Now he gets them himself on the TV all the time, and when people come to visit him he proudly shows them his photo album on the TV."
"I’ve been using video chat and it has opened up my world – my family who live close by still visit once a week, but now I get to see them every day. I also get to see the rest of the family who live interstate and can’t come to visit. I also video chat with old friends who I haven’t seen for years. It has made such a big difference to my life, I don’t feel isolated anymore. I highly recommend this to other people; it really does change your life."
"I live in California, my 80 year-old dad lives in Texas and my 21 year-old daughter lives in Colorado. My daughter spends all her time on social media using her smart phone, whereas my dad spends all his time watching TV, he doesn’t understand social media and doesn’t have a smart phone. Independa is great because not only does it bring us closer despite the geographical distance between us, it bridges the gap between the generations because it uses the technology they are most comfortable with."
"My dad was on the Honor Flight to DC today. An amazing trip for a veteran. I was able to meet him at the Korean War Memorial. He is a Korean War veteran. I was able to send pictures of the entire experience to my mom at home throughout the day. Mom was thrilled, and when my dad gets home he has all the pictures from his trip on his TV and can even play a slideshow. Amazing!!! Thank you!"
"Video chat on the TV is great! I was using FaceTime on my iPad to see the grandkids and I thought that was the greatest thing, but seeing them all on the big TV is truly incredible, it’s like they are in the room with me. I love it!"
"I travel a lot for work. I used to worry myself sick about not being able to be there if Mom needed me. She says the smartphone I got her is too small, too complicated, and hard to see, but she loves using Independa. Now she can see all her shows and we can video chat so I can make sure she’s taking her medicine. It’s such a relief to check in anytime and know she’s OK."