Director, Customer Success
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Remote position with potential mix of office as COVID restrictions are lifted.
We are currently a small and mighty start-up company with a passion for connecting Seniors with their family and friends through our innovative, easy to use technology. We are experiencing rapid growth and looking for a ‘role-up your sleeves’ Customer Success leader with a proven track record of building out and managing a customer success team to help drive our mission “Experience the Joy of Life, Connected™”. This is an exciting opportunity for the right leader to create and operationalize the strategy to build a star-performing Customer Success team as we grow.
The Director of Customer Success is a hybrid role, responsible for customer support across multiple channels to drive adoption of our product and proactively focus on customer satisfaction. In this role, you will focus on customer support, onboarding, implementation, training, monitor value for the customer, and be the Voice of the Customer in future product development and enhancement. You’ll advocate for the customer internally and focus on a positive customer experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Build the necessary policies, processes and procedures, standards, protocols, and culture for a successful Customer Success function.
• Over time, lead, coach, and grow a team of Customer Success Specialists.
• Manage multiple key customer and stakeholder relationships.
• Develop and build strong, positive customer relationships.
• Lead and facilitate key stakeholder meetings.
• Create and deliver executive level reports and communications.
• Understand customer’s business requirements and technical environment to drive successful product deployment and on-boarding, resulting in customer satisfaction and reference ability.
• Develop and deploy scalable and efficient customer on-boarding experience.
• Develop training for multiple audiences and platforms to increase adoption and usage.
• Act as advisor to customers to ensure they are leveraging and optimizing the product effectively and gaining value.
• Monitor and identify usage trends to uncover renewal risks and support greater adoption rates.
• Be a point of escalation for all customer issues and work with internal stakeholders to resolve in a timely fashion.
• Work internally with other departments to make sure customer needs are addressed quickly and efficiently.
• Manage product equipment needs for customers, including inventory and shipments.
What You’ll Bring to The Team
• Professionalism, patience, and a “people-first” attitude.
• Passion for supporting Seniors and their family.
• Desire and ability to learn quickly.
• Process oriented, with technical aptitude.
• Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure, startup environment.
• Experience leading and mentoring customer success team members and/or technical team members.
• 7+ years in a Customer Success or Account Management role in the SaaS space.
• Demonstrated success in adoption and change management within SaaS space.
• Able to successfully influence multiple stakeholders/constituencies.
• Proven, successful experience addressing customer issues and quickly moving to resolution.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proven customer-facing skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Experience determining, monitoring, reporting and holding team accountable for KPIs to drive customer satisfaction.
• Experience or willing to learn Salesforce.com.
• Experience working with Apps desirable.
• Experience with Call Center / Customer Rep environment desirable.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our dedication to the aging global population is a core value of our company. We hire talented, empathetic, motivated and creative people from a diversity of backgrounds and experiences.
Our benefits package includes medical, dental and vision plans; flexible spending accounts (FSA), income protection plans, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Stock Options. As a regular full-time employee, you are eligible for most benefits within one month of employment.
HEALTH WELFARE PROGRAM
PAID VACATION TIME
PAID HOLIDAY TIME
STOCK OPTION PLAN
Want to know more?
Request your free brochure now!
If you have any questions about how Independa is transforming the daily lives of aging loved ones and their families, please contact us at: (800) 815-7829.
"This video chat is so cool! I don't care how long I have to be in here now because I can see my daughters! It's just amazing to be able to connect with a loved one all the way from Italy!"
"You don’t need to keep calling me now to remind me, my TV just told me to take my medication!"
"I love that Dad can get digital photos now. He didn’t want a Facebook account so the only time he would see any photos was when we came over to visit and we’d show him on our iPhone. Now he gets them himself on the TV all the time, and when people come to visit him he proudly shows them his photo album on the TV."
"I’ve been using video chat and it has opened up my world – my family who live close by still visit once a week, but now I get to see them every day. I also get to see the rest of the family who live interstate and can’t come to visit. I also video chat with old friends who I haven’t seen for years. It has made such a big difference to my life, I don’t feel isolated anymore. I highly recommend this to other people; it really does change your life."
"I live in California, my 80 year-old dad lives in Texas and my 21 year-old daughter lives in Colorado. My daughter spends all her time on social media using her smart phone, whereas my dad spends all his time watching TV, he doesn’t understand social media and doesn’t have a smart phone. Independa is great because not only does it bring us closer despite the geographical distance between us, it bridges the gap between the generations because it uses the technology they are most comfortable with."
"My dad was on the Honor Flight to DC today. An amazing trip for a veteran. I was able to meet him at the Korean War Memorial. He is a Korean War veteran. I was able to send pictures of the entire experience to my mom at home throughout the day. Mom was thrilled, and when my dad gets home he has all the pictures from his trip on his TV and can even play a slideshow. Amazing!!! Thank you!"
"Video chat on the TV is great! I was using FaceTime on my iPad to see the grandkids and I thought that was the greatest thing, but seeing them all on the big TV is truly incredible, it’s like they are in the room with me. I love it!"
"I travel a lot for work. I used to worry myself sick about not being able to be there if Mom needed me. She says the smartphone I got her is too small, too complicated, and hard to see, but she loves using Independa. Now she can see all her shows and we can video chat so I can make sure she’s taking her medicine. It’s such a relief to check in anytime and know she’s OK."